Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Be A Lover

Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14 ESV Bible Gateway 


How is your kindness and love meter to all people, not just those you know? These challenging times we live in have been rough on many. Arguments on who is right and wrong and people refusing to listen. Families separated over misunderstanding or fear. 

Today’s verse says to do ALL things in love that means even how you react to those close to you who have hurt you over conflicting opinions. You may want to lash back but I urge you to pray and mend relationships. 

This division is straight from the pit of hell and it is not worth it to go to battle over whose theory is better or who knows more. Be at peace with everyone. If there has been a rift, pray for healing.
Don’t allow controversies to divide family and friends. Turn on the Christian love. 

PRAYER: My heart aches over so many wrong words I have said I wish I could take back especially if they have contributed to the division going on now in our world. Lord I want to please you and forgive me where I have fallen short. Bring healing and favor. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment