Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 19, 2019

With God’s Help



But remember that it is the LORD your God who gives you the power to gain wealth, in order to confirm His covenant that He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. Deuteronomy 8:18

In order to improve your self esteem you might make a list of your lifetime achievements not for everyone else to see but for yourself. In this equation of success is the G factor more than anything, yes I mean God! 

Parents raise you and train you but ultimately as an adult when you have achieved success do you remember to give glory to God above. It is He who has helped you gain talents and abilities and to Him you need to give glory. 

Instead of beating your chest like I witness most of the time on America Ninja Warrior indicating ‘whoa look at me’ why not take a knee and look up and point to God for the one who has helped you. 

PRAYER: I am very thankful for the things my parents instilled in me and am thankful for the opportunities I have had Lord. When I do something good help me not to suck up the glory but to remember  to give you you the praise. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Note: this was accidentally published again. Published earlier in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment