Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Don’t Beg God, Be A Believer


As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed-the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not. Romans 4:17

What are you believing God for? A turn around in a relationship? Children to come back to the Lord? Whatever it is know that God hears your prayer and you need to stand in faith believing he is working even when you do not see evidence of any change. 

It can be easy to just collapse in fear, anxiety, or tears thinking the situation you are praying for is never going to change.

Remember this, God is working and in His time for His purposes you will see victory!  Believe in faith. Trust God ‘before’ the walls tumble down.

PRAYER:I thank you Father for the fact I know you care about my situation more than me and I need only trust and relax you are working. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment