Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Wrong Becomes Right



But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.Ephesians 5:3

2019 is the era of almost anything goes and don’t say something against ‘you know what’ or you will be deemed a hater. Common sense has gone out the window. Gender being redefined and corporate sponsors slide right on in ‘drinking the koolaid’ of anything goes. Laws passed to make this protected. 

Scripture is pretty clear yet some ‘churches’ even have bought into the lie and seemingly construct their own rules of proper behavior. No one ‘hates’ anyone engaging in a certain lifestyle but it was not that long ago certain behaviors and lifestyles were looked upon as deviant and now believers who say this is wrong and that is right get ‘kicked under the proverbial bus’ so to speak. 

You may know people in your family, circle of friends, co workers, or even those within the church who are confused and maybe some want help but now society says you’re okay you don’t need help. My friends this is the enemy tactic to disarm the believer. Continue to press in and not be preachy. Love those you may know because love,  not judgment,   is  what ultimately brings change. Remember God made them male and female. I didn’t say that, the Bible did. 

PRAYER: The Bible says to resist the devil and he must flee from us yet how many instead of resisting him are ‘assisting’ him by buying into the modern day lie of gender confusion. Oh Lord forgive those who push this and help turn this around and set people free. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I spent 17 years in a faith tradition that told me that I was to NOT live with even a hint of sin in my life. It has been with me for another 17 years since I felt I had to find another place to worship. However, I still believe that fact. It will be with me to the day I enter heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate so much your faithful sharing. You are the only reader who does on a regular basis. Makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete