Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 15, 2019

Talker Beware



Those who love to talk will suffer the consequences. Men have died for saying the wrong thing. Proverbs 18:21(TLB)

Oh my goodness I don’t know about you but if I could get a reign on my tongue and mouth my battles would for the most part be over. Opening the mouth without thought can cause all kinds of trouble. 

I am the queen of speaking without thinking. I wish I could give my crown away. I try. I pray for God to help me but ultimately I have to make up my mind to just don’t do it. Can anyone identify with me?

Quarrels and disagreements could all but be eliminated if all of us could work on controlling what we say. Who is the originator of fights and ugliness spewing from the mouth? Satan! I don’t know about you but I don’t want him to win. I want The Holy Spirit to guide my words and thoughts. Wanna join me? 

PRAYER: Forgive me when I have blurted out something before thinking how it will affect who I speak to. Also help me forgive those who have hurt me with harsh unkind words too. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment