Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 29, 2019

Divine Interventions Needed And Possible


Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

One of the banks in my little town on their roadside computerized sign has the verse above. It makes me smile every time I see it. Glad no Jesus haters have complained that it offends them. 

It is very true that NOTHING is impossible with God. You may be in ‘God’s waiting room’ expecting a miracle in an area you have lifted up in prayer maybe for years and have seemingly seen no results. God has heard you. Press in and keep at it. Even when it seems things back track instead of getting better. 

Don’t try to manipulate the outcome. Know that the Holy Spirit  brings conviction to people and you interfering will do nothing except maybe cause a set back. Stop comparing your life with someone else’s cause everyone has a different faith journey and when someone seemingly appears  everything is all together and you feel your life is messed up know that is Satan causing you to do that so nip it in the bud now. Stop and praise Jesus in the storm and be still. 

PRAYER: Lord you are good all the time and all the time you are good. This Earth is not my real home and I need to constantly remember that my standard needs to be heaven and not this physical earth. Also help me as I seek to shut out the lies of Satan who tries to bring me down. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment