Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Until One Day...



"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen. Revelation 1:7

One day those who have asked Jesus to be Lord will come face to face with Him. No more hassles of this earthly life and all it’s baggage. Just you and your savior. 

Isn’t it nice that when you give you life to the Lord you can trust that He has your back, and the back of those close to you you are praying for?  Sometimes when you don’t see results right away and wonder where is God or why is this happening it can be easy to lose hope. 

Don’t get too enamored by this world and it’s supposed glamour. This world is so temporary and your life is like a vapor. Here today gone tomorrow. Only what you do for the kingdom really matters. Are your social media posts uplifting and drawing others to the Lord or repelling them? Is your ‘love’ only evident on Sunday while in your brick and mortar building during worship? Now is the time to get serious about how you spend your last days as all of us will breathe our last breath someday. Are you ready? 

PRAYER: I am ever so grateful for the people who shared Jesus with me. I am thankful for my many Christian friends. I am thankful for the gift of prayer and knowing God has ‘got this’. Help me Lord as I seek to be your witness in the little corner of the world I am placed in. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment