Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

The Comparison Monster



Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.Galatians 1:10

The world you live in full of social media creates a vacuum for comparison. Maybe not intended as bragging but all the posts of cruises, accomplishments and so forth can tend to make a person feel inadequate. 

Brother and sister you are far from inadequate. You were created by God for a distinct purpose on this earth. You are to be a beacon of hope in a world getting darker and darker. 

Get rid of junk in your life that creates discontent and run a race towards Jesus being thankful and grateful for everything in your life. Give it a try. 

PRAYER:Help me today to stop and say thanks for the gift of life, friends, family, and to not fall into the trap of feeling I need more. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment