Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 21, 2024

God Not Author Of Confusion



For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,
1 Corinthians  14:33

Do you ever get yourself into a tizzy and make decisions harder than they need to be? You get so confused in all your trying to decide and consequently others can get involved too and are upset with your wishy washy attitude. 

Recently I thought I had made up my mind about going somewhere then other factors popped up into the mix and I started trying to figure out what to do. After all the craziness and involving others I went back to my original plan before I had messed things up said my apologies and prayed for peace. 

Satan was probably loving it. Think things through. Pros and cons and then from there ask yourself how your changes affect others and if it is a good idea. Be sure to pray. That was my first mistake was jumping the gun without prayer. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for your love and understanding and patience when I go off on tangents without a real plan. Help me stay peaceful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment