Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 22, 2024

Double Yellow, Beware



Envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.Galatians 5:21

As I was driving a a curvy road one morning I noted a guy on my bumper who seemed a tad impatient and as soon as he could zipped around me even though it was clearly a no passing zone marked prominently with double yellow lines on the highway. 

Do you ever find yourself passing in the no passing zones of life because you simply don’t want to believe God has heard you and want to speed things up a bit? God gives us guidelines for our own good. 

Even if you have broken the rules there is still hope for redemption of you will call out to Him in prayer. Just do it today. 

PRAYER: Father there are times when I have not been totally righteous and have sinned against you. I thank you for guiding me and setting me free. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: