Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Do You Need To Reconnect With God?



“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105

How is your life? Have things been topsy turvy or have you felt sort of blah? Maybe issues in your life have created a sadness and a void. 

Good news is that God has not gone anywhere. When you mock his name, insult his followers, or pursue other interests than ones from the Lord He still loves you. 

If you feel an emptiness perhaps it is time to cry out to God and ask Him to come fill you with The Holy Spirit. 

PRAYER: Lord most high I praise you and thank you for who you are. Even when I don’t know how to pray you are there. Guide me to the truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment