Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Hopes

 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.[Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV Bible Gateway

What do you hope for? It could be something large or small. A call from adult child. Healing for a life threatening disease. Maybe even the ability to be still while God works.

When hoping stay focused and positive. God’s ways are bigger than our ways and His plans above ours. For instance believing in faith for a medical miracle that never occurs doesn’t mean you prayed wrong. You may wrestle with this notion as I have after fervently praying and a person dies anyway. 

Regardless keep praying as you strengthen your spiritual muscles as you do. I know miracles do still exist and if one didn’t happen for your loved one don’t despair. Just trust him. 

PRAYER: I choose to stay hopeful no matter what. Give me the right response to those who have lost hope. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. My word for 2023 is "TRUST." I am learning a lot about trust. I run across it almost daily. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete