Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Stay Out Of The Ditch

 

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.Psalm 40:2 KJV Bible Gateway
I have a sign on my refrigerator that looks like a traffic light with red for stop, yellow caution and green to proceed with caution. It is a helpful reminder in conversations or texting to use wisdom and prayer before moving on. It helps keep me out of the emotional ditch so to speak.
Whatever is going on in your life only Satan wants you in a ditch. God wants you to thrive and grow and develop spiritual muscle through your trials.
Don’t allow the enemy to trick you and push you into a ditch. You are better than that. Whatever you are believing God for keep at it my friend. Keep your thoughts on God not troubles.
PRAYER: I want to be strong and grow through trials and setbacks. Help me run my race daily not looking back but reaching forward toward victory. In Jests’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment