Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Oh Wait Lord You Can’t Call Me Home Today I Want To Go To New Store Grand Opening



“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. Matthew 24:37 NIV Bible Gateway


What a ridiculous statement if you were to make it knowing you really wanted to enjoy an earthly pleasure and put off a heavenly welcoming party. You don’t know from one day to the next if it will be your last day. People in dire situations might have more of a general idea but really only God knows. 


I thought of this because today 6 April in my area a brand new sports superstore has its’ grand opening and people may plan to be there at O dark thirty when it opens for prizes but what if you are called to Heaven today? Wow nice that would be the ultimate grand opening! 


You may make your earthly plans but God ultimately calls the shots. Don’t be so in love with this world you dread leaving. This world is not your home and be thankful for that because when you die if Jesus is Lord of your life  you leave behind all the pain and suffering. Rejoice! 


PRAYER: I love the life I have on earth but I know this world is not my home. Help those people in my circle of acquaintances realize there is way more than parties, trips to Vegas, going on vacation and so forth. I rejoice because you have a place prepared for believers in Heaven. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment