Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

She Walked With The Lord

 


Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.Psalm 116:15 NIV Bible Gateway

A dear long time friend of mine went to be with Jesus in Heaven on 29 March 24 and her husband said as he said his goodbyes she “walked with the Lord” which I loved that word picture. 

Death is not a thing to dread for a Christian who knows 100% when they take their last breath the next thing will be seeing the glory of Heaven. Grief is real and sadness over our human loss can be profound. Death can be a real mystery. 

Isn’t death what the Christ follower is preparing for all along? It should be. Even my friend while still alive had asked for powerful prayers of healing and in my mind I am thinking here on this Earth, but God did heal her in her Heavenly dwelling place. Are you prepared to leave Earth? 

PRAYER:I know your love for me is higher and deeper than I could ever imagine. I look forward to when I am called home. In the meantime keep me grounded on helping others come closer to experience you Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Your message is right on. All Christ followers are to be unafraid to face leaving this earth. I have heard that a person who does goes from life (here) to life (with Him). I am sorry for your loss. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete