Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 21, 2018

Praising God


For you are my hope O Lord God. You are my trust from my youth. By you I have been upheld from birth. You are He who took me out of my mother’s womb. My praise shall be continually of you. Psalm 71:5-6

Who or what is your hope in? Hopefully Jesus. Some reading may have prodigals in their family who have lost their passion for all things Christian. The pull of the ways of the world and lies of the enemy has captivated and confused many.

Pray the above verse believing and desiring more for yourself but also for anyone in your family who has lost their way. God hears you and loves your children more than you do.
Continue your faith walk and never tire of praying and insure you make it part of your day.

Turn off morning shows and pray. Turn off the music on way to your office and pray. Sincere crying out to God touches His heart. Don’t lose hope and let God see you smile as you trust in Him for miracles.

PRAYER: Lord your word is true and forgive me when I get caught up on the world and shove you out of my day. I choose to walk with you daily trusting you for setting those free in my life who no longer desire you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment: