Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 3, 2018

Me And My Big Mouth


May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Anyone out there have trouble with their mouth, the words they say or don’t say?  Once something pops out it can’t not be taken back. If this is a weak area of yours join the club.

Perhaps you have been on the receiving end of hurtful or hateful words. Takes some tough skin to put up with some of it. God can give you the grace to endure but no one deserves to be verbally beaten up or abused. Pray for the person who is lashing out at you with their tongue to be convicted of it. If you have the issue with not being careful with what you say God can help you as well. 

Today purpose in your heart to extend grace. Also to think before you speak. Maybe somethings are best left unsaid. God gave you the gift of speaking to others but use it wisely. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I want and need your help to use my mouth for good and not bad. I don’t want to cause hurt or confusion by what I say. Give me strength Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. < Maybe somethings are best left unsaid.> This is a valuable lesson we all need to learn. Wise words in this entire post. Thank you for the reminders.

    ReplyDelete