Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Hurt, Assumptions, Moving On


But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:44

Don’t let wrong thoughts be your dwelling place. I have to keep ‘writing on’ because I don’t want to keep being a pit dweller. Perhaps when I heal myself I too can help others get some relief if you too experience this.

May I first applaud those not on Facebook because social media is a huge source of dwelling in the wrong places. You are not a mind reader and there is no way you know what anyone is thinking. Don’t even go there. Lift the name of Jesus’ higher than the issues you are dwelling on. Only Satan wants you to grovel and become incapacitated for The Kingdom.

Let stuff go, be still, and be quiet. God loves you and that is all that matters. Go shine for Jesus! 

PRAYER: Lord my stronghold is in my mind and thoughts and I know you are much greater than any strongholds. I choose to run hard after you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment