Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

When He Spoke...You Can Speak



As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed-the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not. Romans 4:17

In the Bible God  speaks to us through His words. If you are His follower you can claim His promises and speak truth into a situation. To do this you need to know his word and that requires reading and studying it. 

Colossians 1:9-10 has been a favorite verse I pray and personalize for many family members close to me. It says “For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the LORD and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.” 

Satan will attempt to get you to stop praying and convince you it has no power. If he is successful eventually your prayer life will dry up and he has won. Don’t let that happen! Be strong in the Lord and claim His promises!

PRAYER: Dear Lord I thank you for your word. Forgive me for those days I don’t even open it. Also forgive me for other days when I don’t even bother to wholeheartedly pray. I believe your word and I choose to let it guide and strengthen me daily. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment