Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Synced With Jesus?



I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
You sync all your devices. Watches, iPads, notebooks, phones, but how about syncing yourself with Jesus? Are you with him and connected 24/7!

To be in sync you know his heart and have the mind of Christ. To do this sync up it is necessary to stay in the word of God and be in tune with Him. You can’t sync up when your mind and heart don’t even care about Him except only  on Sunday. You aren’t born a Christian but it is something you need to desire. 

How about it, do you want sync up with Jesus today! It is the best thing you will ever do. 

PRAYER: I love you Lord and I don’t want to get caught up in my electronics and fiddling with all of them syncing this and syncing that when in fact my heart needs to be continually synced up with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment