Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Someone Is Watching




Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

About to say an ugly comment to your spouse? Maybe tell off a clerk at a store? Become rude to a telemarketer? Did you know you should not be concerned as much about setting a horrible Christlike example as you should breaking God’s heart? He is ALWAYS watching so public opinion is not the main reason for self control in situations where you want to spout off. 

What prompted me to write this subject was observing a couple in a waiting room seemingly in the midst of a disagreement. The wife had a horrible scowl on her face and the husband seemed gentle natured. Granted I don’t know where they stood with the Lord but it made me think about how I as a believer needed to let my light shine around others so I could bring glory to Jesus.

Today before you start your day you may not feel good inside but try if you can to smile and start your day thanking God for allowing you to be alive  and giving Him praise and glory. You never know who will be watching. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for the gift of life. At times things have irritated me but if I speak help me remember I am an example for the kingdom of God. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment