Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fear/Peace/Trust


You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.Isaiah 26:3

I love to fly and I am not normally a white knuckle flyer but every now and then when an unusual bump occurs it gets my heart racing for sure. When I was in Alaska hiking on a island inhabited by black bears I didn’t think about being scared till we saw one. 

So what gets you scared? Do you know you can not live life petrified and tensed up all the time?Not only will it give you high blood pressure but will rob you of joy and peace. Trust and faith are the necessary components. 

Whether going in for medical tests, worrying about getting rear ended by a tractor trailer, or encountering an alligator in the Everglades you need God’s perfect peace. Where are you at today? 

PRAYER: Father I know you care for the smallest of creatures and I am no exception. Some fear may be normal but give me strength when I encounter situations like above to be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment