Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Three Cords


And though one may be overpowered, two can resist. Moreover, a cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12

Recently I was at a wedding where in the couples vows the minister reminded the couple that a cord of three strands is not easily broken. He of course was referring to the man, woman, and God. Yes you can try to do marriage with only two cords but the rope may break. Another three cords is the Trinity.

Holding onto a rope that is made of three strands is better for everyone. Think of making a rope bridge or a rock climbers’ ropes. If they were only two strands they would easily break. The third strand is so vital for strength.

Make sure the Holy Spirit  is that vital third cord in your life. Don’t do life without Him.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for the Trinity, Father, Son and  Holy Spirit which are vital in a believers walk. Those are the three cords for a believer. Often times the Holy Spirit is ignored. Forgive me if I have done that. I intend to keep you always with me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


1 comment: