Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, October 8, 2018

Cast Your Care...So Do It Already


No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

I am pretty good, I think, about casting my care on God until the creeper worries come in and catch me off guard with things such as concern for my great niece moving to a liberal state or the concern over the state of the country with so many unwarranted vicious attacks against  the Supreme Court nominee. It boils down to one thing and one thing only and that is I allowed Satan to creep in and I consequently put down my shield of faith.

So today if you too have been bombarded and caught up with creeper concerns that are weighing you down, the what if’s of life, if you will, you must give them to the Lord. You can go nutty trying to orchestrate outcomes and opening your mouth with misspoken words to fix something.

The key is to maintain your solid prayer life. Get in a solid Bible based church. In the morning start your day with worship music.

Don’t allow the enemy one second of pleasure as he is trying to defeat you and take away your joy. Stand strong and say Satan, “no weapon formed against me or________will prosper. I will not believe your lies.” After that start praising God for what he will do to bring victory!

 PRAYER: Our peace can be robbed by so many little weeds that try to come in and choke the joyful life out of us. Fear of a bad diagnosis doesn’t have to be the end. Defeat the enemy with praise. I choose to charge on with my shield of faith. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment