Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Open Heart Surgery


I will  give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

How is your heart? I don’t mean do you have physical heart problems but how is it functioning as a believer? Is it tender, merciful, forgiving, loving, accepting or is it choked up with hatred, discord, judgmental attitudes, bickering, gossip and the like? 

Maybe it is time for a spiritual heart transplant of sorts. If your life is full of things that cause you to not show love and kindness to others perhaps today is the day to ask God to give you a new heart to love others. 

Do a word study and see how many times the word ‘heart’ is in the Bible. You will see the heart controls man. If yours is full of bad stuff maybe now is the time for that transplant. 

PRAYER: Jesus I need you every hour. I want to always have the kind of heart to show love and mercy and not judge or condemn others. I need the kind of heart to be merciful even when people don’t deserve it. Help me live with a renewed heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. best cancer hospital in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete