Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Kodak Moment


I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength! Philippians 4:13

Only those born before 1990 will have any clue about today’s title. A ‘Kodak moment’ is that precious once in a lifetime capture of a stunning moment on film. Life can be full of Kodak moments but also it’s share of many you may want to go away. 

Maybe your life doesn’t feel like a ‘Kodak moment’ most of the time.  For whatever reason you feel there is never a reason to celebrate. Life does have ups and downs and no one is promised a 100% breeze thru life. It doesn’t work that way. Trials are what make us stronger. So you say “Well I like being weak.” Comparing your life to another is a tactic the enemy likes you to employ to get you further in a pit of despair. 

Purpose in your heart today to get up, get going, and give praises to God. He loves you and it is necessary you let Him know you love Him right back no matter what. Tell Satan to take a hike cause you are God’s kid covered with the blood of Jesus. Now say cheese! 

PRAYER: I am forever grateful for how you love me and you created me for a purpose. Forgive me Lord for times I let the enemy win. I choose to stand strong and give thanks with a grateful heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment