Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Just Do It Already, Ok?

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10
Does anyone else have trouble with waiting on God? You can’t be the Holy Spirit for someone but many of us try. Sometimes a nudge or suggestion does more harm than good. 
I know God hears and answers prayers in His time and His way. We just have to trust and give our anxiety or desire to intervene to God. Satan will tempt you with an impatient spirit so don’t cave in and blow it.

What break through are you trusting God for? Do you believe He is working? Then let Him in His way and stay out of it. Your business is to simply pray.

PRAYER: Your ways are higher than my ways and your thoughts higher than my thoughts. I know you care about me and you have a plan. Give me the ability to be still and let you work. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Yes, we have to wait upon the LORD. Also, we have to be still in order to hear Him.

    ReplyDelete