Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

God Is Bigger

It is God who arms me with strength  and keeps my way secure. Psalm 18:32

What is looming over you like a giant mountain? Problems, situations, fears can abound and really drag you down if you let them. Stop and say out loud “My God is way bigger than this problem!” and then believe it and live it. Don’t start entertaining doubt, doom, and gloom.

Don’t ‘nurse’ scenarios and ‘what if’s’ in your mind. That is a sure fire way to stay defeated. Start speaking positive and staying hopeful and defeat the enemy at his game of trying to defeat you. You can be joyful even when life throws punches at you. Don’t feed your mind on negative stuff like news and gossip of others.

Every day get up and say “This is the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it” then do it!

PRAYER: Lord God I know you are with me even when it does not appear so. I choose to stay positive in a negative fearful world. Your ways are great and good. I love you Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment