Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Wet Clean Up In Aisle One

Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out. Acts 3:19
You may be old enough to remember the first store announcement I can recall and that was K Mart Blue Light Special in such and such aisle. Now you hear a myriad of store announcements in addition to music. One of the most common I used for today’s title. A wet clean up indicates someone dropped something and it is all over the aisle an embarrassing moment for the customer but hey accidents happening is all part of life. No one is immune. 
Sometimes an accident may even happen for a reason or it could be simply just an ‘accident’ thus the name. In the big scheme of things there are no real accidents in life and God can redeem stuff too. God can restore, renew, redeem, and revive. Sometimes these mess ups have a way of pointing you to the Savior Jesus. 
Where are you at today? Have you messed up someway and need a clean up? Jesus can give you that clean up and indeed make all things new. Just ask Him into your heart today. 
PRAYER: Oh Lord how I love your words of life in the Bible. I ask you to guide my going in and my coming out and direct my paths. Thank you for being able to use my mess ups for your glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment