Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Right And Wrong

"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." Genesis 3:5

There is the phrase “a little white lie”. A lie is a lie. Then there are money mistakes where a waitress gives you back too much money, so you have a dilemma. Or do you? Or in my case, a former church I no longer attended sent me a link to free wonderful resources but in order to access it I had to check the block that “yes I was affiliated with them” which would have been wrong. I was so tempted but in the end did the right thing. 

In order to have a clear conscience as a believer you have to do the right thing. Deep inside we all know what the right thing is. Temptations come to cheat or do wrong like who is ever going to know but you will know and God knows. Be sure your sins will find you out I so very true. 

When you are tempted to lie, cheat, steal(yes even office supplies) stop right there and realize you are a child of the King and are not going to fall for schemes of the enemy to trip you up. Run to the cross and embrace the truth. 

PRAYER: I need you every day and I need your word every day. Thanks for reminding me Lord that you want me to run fast and far from evil and wrong. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky: You have said this very well. God told us, commanded us, not to steal. We don't realize that we are stealing when we 'borrow' things and forget even innocently, to return them

    ReplyDelete