Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Death Where Is Your Sting?


Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;  and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

As I sat in my local Subaru dealer service waiting area, I noticed a picture up on the glass on the cashier cage, of a young man who worked there whose memorial service was that very day. Come to find out he was only 21 and apparently died in an accident. Very tragic. So young. Leaves behind shocked co workers and heart broken parents and family. 

Death is something all of us will face. There is no escape. No one knows how, when , where, or why but no one lives forever although many wish they could. Death is part of life. The thing is, you need to prepare for death and not dread it. For one,  make sure you have asked Jesus into your heart so when you take your final breath you don’t await a terrifying fate for eternity. Heaven and hell are real my friend. 

Grief is normal and makes us ponder eternity. In grief, think of the person you are grieving for and do what you can to help those left behind. The person who died, if a believer, is walking with Jesus free from all the junk here on Earth. Is your name written in the Lamb’s book of life? 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I pray you will use me to lead others to you. I pray for those I know who are confused about heaven and hell to not let the enemy trick them or get mad at God for the death of a loved one. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

In memory of Danny Storch, Subaru technician, Huntsville, AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment