Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Do You Love The Word?


Whoever despises the word and counsel [of God] brings destruction upon himself, But he who [reverently] fears and respects the commandment [of God] will be rewarded. 
Proverbs 13:13

I love reading the Bible. I am no scholar by any means but daily it guides me in life and encourages me. It is a light to me in a dark world. Your enemy Satan would do anything to keep you from reading the word and teaching it to your children because through it your learn to defeat him and his schemes. 

Why is it so many seem to either go to church but never pick up the word or don’t go at all and have no desire for the word? They may be good decent people but are either puzzled as to where to start or to them it is boring and they would rather feed their mind on morning shows. The Holy Spirit has to draw them to it. So if you need more of Jesus pray for the Holy Spirit to give you that yearning. And if you are praying for family members to seek Him keep on and don’t quit. 

Don’t be guilty of rejecting God’s word. He loves you. He is knocking on your hearts door you need only to answer the call. Find a church home and keep the Sabbath day Holy as it says in the Ten Commandments. Seek Him and you find Him. The more you avoid Jesus the more Satan can captivate and mislead you. Don’t let him. 

PRAYER: Lord I love you but it always was not that way. I remember when I ignored your word and thought church was enough. Forgive me. Draw those people to you who seem complacent and say they hate church. Help them be guided by truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment