Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pleasing God


So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 2 Corinthians 5:9
As a writer of Christian devotions I try to listen to the Holy Spirit and write the truth in love. I try to not judge or condemn but share hope and joy with others. In this I seek prayer from those also on this Christian writing journey. I pray for God to use what I write in someone's life the day it goes out over the internet. 
Each day all around you there are hurting people. They might not be the obvious ones in a homeless shelter, nursing home,  or on a street corner but those you see every day at work or play. Pray for God to give you just the right words to say to someone or even know what to do in a material way if necessary.
In God's word it even says in Hebrews 13:2 "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." You just never know. Reach out and be kind to someone. 
PRAYER: Lord use me to spread love and joy to those around me who may be going through a difficult time. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment