Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Count Your Blessings...They Are Many


Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. Psalm 68:19

It  is so very easy to get negative and down. Why just the other day I was down on myself and it was my birthday for crying out loud.

There is no one immune from the attacks from Satan that bring discouragement and a host of other feelings not from heavenly places. If you begin to feel this way, step back, stop, and start praising God for what you do have to be eternally grateful for.

If  you woke up today angry, despairing, forlorn, hurt, or feeling sorry for yourself,  I have an assignment for you. First start the day with prayer. Next open up your Bible and read a Psalm or Proverb. Next get a sheet of paper and start listing your blessings. It won't take you long to realize just how blessed you really are.

PRAYER: Your steadfast love never ceases. Your mercies and blessings are new every single morning. Forgive me when I complain and don't say thank you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment