Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Friends


I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3

On my birthday each year  I realize just how fortunate and truly blessed I am as birthday greetings pour in. Gifts as well. I am indeed humbled and thankful. 

You have probably heard the saying "If you want to have friends you have to show yourself friendly" or in other words don't always be waiting for the 'other person' to make the first move or extend the invite. Maybe reach out to someone who looks lonely who may not have a friend. I have done this in the past and as a result have some of my dearest relationships still to this day. 

Do you take the time to develop relationships in your life? You could be missing a tremendous outpouring of love and build a lasting friend as a result. 

PRAYER: I am your friend Lord and I want to extend your love and friendship to those in my world each day. Help me speak up and reach out as I never know when I will make a new lasting friendship. In Jesus' name. Amen.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment