Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Getting Beyond Hurt Feelings


Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. James 1:19

All of you reading this have probably been there when it comes to being misunderstood or having your feelings hurt. I know I have in both cases.

When you have been hurt, sometimes as much as you want to vent to someone or the person who hurt you probably unknowingly, sometimes it is best to zip your lip and take it to God.If you verbalize hurt you can destroy a relationship or wound someone else.

Believe me it is hard to not be angry, bitter, jealous, and truly hurt but it is best to get on your knees and talk to God. Ask Him to help you love and forgive the one or ones who hurt you
.
PRAYER: I feel angry and hurt Lord but I know I need to have love in my heart for people even when I feel this way. I know many broken relationships can result from when I don't forgive and forget. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment