Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Delivery Notification Status: Failure


And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.Colossians 3:17
Oh the joys of technology, email, and the Internet. When operating correctly they are a gem but when glitches occur you want to pull your hair out. For several days in a row when sending my email devotion out I received the message that is also my title for today. Not being techie enough to solve the issue I just pressed on and tried to stay cool. 
When things don't go your way or the way you expected, is your reaction one of anger and frustration? Are you capable of rolling with the punches and still able to enjoy your day? If in the business world it does put more pressure on you than in the world of yours truly, the freelance writer. Never the less, aggravations are part of life and it is learning how to react that matters. 
Learning to maintain joy and peace no matter what, is a spiritual discipline. Just remember that others around you know you are a believer, if in fact you are, so be aware to set a Christlike example. 
PRAYER: Help me Lord when my day goes haywire to not lose my temper but to know this too shall pass. In Jesus' name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment