Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Chill And Be Still


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”  Psalm 46:10
 Yours truly is far from perfect. Occasionally I have to just 'be still' and turn stuff over to God and not forget to pray.
The enemy knows our weak points and just when you think you have 'arrived' another 'test' may pop up. All these little 'tests' help you learn to handle life and problems in general. You must make yourself calm down, take a breath, and not overreact. Also pray for patience for yourself as well as those around you. 
Are there areas in your life you need to learn to just relax a bit more? God is a big God and He wants His children to have peace. He is not the author of confusion it says in 1 Corinthians 14:33.
PRAYER: Forgive me Lord for the times I don't think things through or pray and consequently make a fool of myself. Help me learn to lean on you all the time. In Jesus' name. Amen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment