Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

YOU ARE ACCEPTED AND LOVED BY GOD




Do you ever feel like you do not matter and what on earth is your purpose? Do you look at others and they seem to be leading fulfilling lives but yours seems so little and wasted? That is negative thinking first of all and you need to start thinking good and positive and hopeful things. God is not the God of gloominess but is the God of hope. And you need to try to learn to be content and stop wishing for someone elses life. Philippians 4:11 tells us to " ...be content regardless of our circumstances."

Jesus loves you this I know for my Bible tells me so. You may have humans who treat you poorly but it doesn't matter because God loves you. For those people who do not act kind to you try to move on and stay focused on good things and the future and hope you are promised in Jeremiah 29:11. Do not put people on an enemies list but try to love even those who mistreat you. Even the latest thing in our techy world are those who do not want to be a facebook friend with you for whatever reason. Move on and give it to God. That is minor stuff in the big scheme of things anyway.

Just know God did not make a mistake when he created you. Psalm 139:13 says " ...He knit you together in your mother's womb." Picture that. No matter how you were born he knew you were coming. Take time and read all 24 verses in Psalm 139 and be inspired and blessed.

Start today and thank God for where he has you in life. Thank Him for loving you just the way you are. More important stop thinking you have no purpose because you do!!

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for seeing to it that I was born into this world. I thank you for your caring love for me and for your plan for my life. Help me not waste the talents you have given me. Help me remember it is the enemy who tries to get me feeling 'little' but I know to you I am very special. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment