Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 11, 2012

WE ALL HAVE MESSED UP



Yes it is true. Even the seemingly most perfect individual on earth has messed up in some way one time or another. Remember only Jesus is perfect. You there in your 'holy huddle' thinking you are so wonderful as you trot off to church each week. Do you live for Christ when you exit the church doors or do you start gossiping, judging, backbiting, condemning, fault finding and all the rest? What good did church even do for you other than punch your religious obligation card if you act like a creature of the world when you leave?

We humans can be good at judging. Maybe it makes us feel better about ourselves but all of us have some sort of junk in our lives. No matter what it is God can restore, redeem, and rebuild a broken life. He is the God of restoration and second chances.The story is not over yet . He does not throw you out on a garbage pile and say "Well you did a horrible thing. Shame on you!" That is what Satan wants you to feel. Satan will condemn you and lie to you. But God loves you no matter what. He is standing with his arms open wide and saying "Come child". Matthew 11:28 tells us "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

1 Corinthians 6:11 says "And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." God can heal broken lives and put the pieces back together  no matter what it is you have done. When you are at your lowest point and the world will not show mercy Gods' grace and mercy are there. You are not worthless and God has a plan for your life and He uses both the good and the bad to get you to where he wants you.  So when humans get in your face and judge you just say to yourself "I am redeemed, I am set free, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus" and finally "No weapon formed against me shall prosper".  (Isaiah 54:17).

PRAYER: Father I thank you for loving me and forgiving me when I have fallen short and messed up. Help me to not listen to the lies of the enemy when he tries to bring condemnation and guilt upon me. Father you have come into my life and set me free and for that I thank you. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Click on link and be blessed with a song of praise and worship.
http://youtu.be/ycknXVDCYQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment