Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Update..Note from writer

As of 6 Oct 2011 I would have been on this blogging journey one year. Thanks to the Courage to Write retreat I attended in Arizona last 1-3 Oct 2010 for giving me the encouragement to get going on this and thanks to Denise Carter for suggesting I write a daily devotion on line even before I attended the retreat. In counting, I somehow missed the 365 day mark by 3 days. Not sure how that happened exactly as I remember writing each day. Oh well. Perhaps I filed them before posting them. Added an extra in November 2011, shorted December by 2 and short one in July. I appreciate everyone of you, both friends, friends of friends and strangers who reads my blog daily. It means alot to me. I will continue this journey, counting a little better perhaps as I go beyond 6 Oct 2011 and hope to be soon developing a manuscript using about 100 of my posts for publication. I would appreciate prayers on this journey. Once again thank you for being faithful in reading each and every day. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. God's Blessings to each of you. Love...Becky J Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment