Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

 It has now been one official year that I have entered the blogging world. I gave myself a fresh look on the blog page and started to think about what next steps to take. It has been a journey. I appreciate each of you who have been with me on this journey.  I have other writing ideas too. Please  pray for me okay?

Anniversaries of anything are always special. I do not expect to get flowers,candy, or sparkling cider  but it is a milestone of achievement. Thanks for sticking with me. It is God who gives me strength to continue and the ideas to write about. To God be the Glory!  They are not always perfect but I hope they bless and encourage someone out there. If even one person is made to open their heart to Jesus it is worth it.

Speaking of anniversaries, the big anniversary would be the wedding anniversary. For me this December it will be 34 years. Couples who date have the anniversary for when they met. Or there is the engagement anniversary. There are anniversaries of all sorts. Celebrations are wonderful! Being alive and living for God is something to celebrate. Having the joy of Jesus is a huge celebration each day.

Each day as I write I would say to myself the Bible verse in Psalm 19:4 which says "let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart by acceptable in thy site oh Lord my strength and my redeemer." Psalm 45:1 says "let my tongue be the pen of a ready writer." Also "search me oh God and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way of everlasting." (Psalm 139:23-24) Psalm 104:34 "May my meditation be pleasing to Him as I rejoice in the Lord".

What are you celebrating in your life? I pray knowing Jesus as your saviour is one of the highlights.

PRAYER:  Father thank you for celebrations. Thank you for milestones and things to celebrate. Help us remember all we have to celebrate comes from you. I praise you Lord. Let me shine your love to those around me today. In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment