Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Positive Or Negative-Your Choice

 


“A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the Bones.” Proverbs 17:22

What kind of people do you like to associate with? Positive and upbeat or negative Debbie Downer types? I am pretty sure most people would answer positive. 

It is necessary to stay delighted in order to be positive and hopeful. You can be a pit dweller feeding on the negative aspects of life or you can choose to be lifted above it all and think looking up. 

Wherever you find yourself in this spectrum what is the point of your gloom anyway? By reading God’s word daily you can be affirmative thinking front and center. Make a list of positive things in your life and let go of negativity. 

PRAYER: Lord help me each day remind myself of all you have done for me. Bring to mind my many blessings. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment