Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Is God’s Love Visible In Your Life?



For the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. In the contrary they have power to demolish strongholds. 2 Corinthians 10:4


I walk into a coffee shop and see a male barista with black fingernails. Maybe at the Y in Zumba I  encounter a young lady fully tattooed full of piercings. Perhaps it is a raging leftist at a pro life rally up in my face screaming.


I don’t know what you encounter day to day but God wants us to love and not judge. You win people to the Lord by being kind. You speak the truth in love.


Today there is the mentality in the culture if you don’t completely accept someone then you hate them. That is a lie being perpetrated by the enemy and also splitting many families. Press on and show love and pray for open doors to speak truth.


PRAYER: Today father I choose to smile and be kind. I choose to ignore hurts and wrongs and focus on bringing glory to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment