Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 18, 2024

F Words Galore

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. Luke 6:38

This title got you to look right? Let’s think of some F words. 

Fantastic. Fabulous. Favor. Favorite. Fine. Fun loving. Those kind of F words are what I want you to dwell on. F words that build up not separate. 

It is so easy to belittle someone even if you don’t verbalize it you may be tearing someone down in your thoughts. Do not do that! Try to wake up each day determined to turn a bad situation around. To love and be kind even to those who make it difficult to do so. Now go have a fabulous day. 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for allowing me to enjoy freedom. I pray for any people who are so disgruntled peace eludes them. Guard my heart to keep me from slipping. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment