Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 25, 2024

You Can’t Drag People To The Crosd



No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.” John 6:44

Only the Holy Spirit can convict people of their need for Him. You as a follower of Christ can pray and plant ‘seeds’ so to speak but it is not up to you. 
What have you been waiting for? Maybe a lost wandering child to return to his first love? Perhaps a chance to ask forgiveness for something? 
God knows your needs and desires. His heart is broken too over the hurt in your life. Continue to be still and not get ahead of God. 
PRAYER: Lord I thank you for your plans for my life and for the lives of those I pray for. Your plans are unfathomable. Help me be still as I wait for answers to prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment