Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Do You Need Rest?

 


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 NIV Bible Gateway 

Have you ever woken up and it seems immediately the enemy starts to attack you as he knows your weak points. It happened to me recently and it is a feeling hard to describe but you know God loves you and you have much to be grateful for but an issue you have continued to pray for is still hanging over you and you are weary. 

Hang on friend. God is still working and He is in the business of deliverance and miracles. 

First and foremost is to get your focus off problems and onto your blessings. Satan has a way of trying to get you thinking the wrong way. Continue praising God even in storms of life and wait and see what happens. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for the promises in your word. I choose to trust in you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment