Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 5, 2024

You Matter To God

 


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.Psalm 139:14

Do you ever feel like how on Earth could I matter to God. You may put yourself down and feel like you can’t possibly make a difference in the world but you can. 

Satan lies  making you feel that you can’t possibly have anything to share to help anyone but you DO! Start today telling yourself that God does love you. 

You are good, special, loved, needed, important and are here on Earth to share joy with others. Seize the day! 

PRAYER: Help me Lord to not put myself down. I know I matter to you and to others. I choose to run with my eyes on Jesus and not this world. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment