Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Greatest Transformer

 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!2Corinthians 5:17

Children seem to go for transformer toys and movies and even back when my sons were children they had McDonalds transformer toys resembling a hamburger or fries in Happy meals. I kept them.
Do you realize who the greatest transformer of all time is? His name is Jesus Christ. Men mock him. The Olympic Games spit in His face. Throughout time evil people and judges have tried to legislate him out of existence making their own rules to overrule the Bible. Dangerous territory my friend.
The greatest transformation of all is when a person repents and accepts Jesus as Lord and desires to live for Him unashamedly. Have you made that decision to allow Christ to transform you? You might say but I was baptized as a baby, or I was confirmed, or I am such and such a denomination and always attended church. That’s good but have you made Jesus Lord of your life? Ponder that.
PRAYER: Today I thank you for the word of God that I yearn for daily. I pray for any people who don’t hunger for your truth. I pray for ministers, priests, and rabbi’s not sharing the gospel to start doing it with a Holy Passion. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment