Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Take A Chill Pill And Enjoy The Music



Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. Colossians 3:23 NIV Bible Gateway

Recently I was on hold for about 90 minutes with an airline trying to get something squared away on an upcoming trip. I relaxed tried to give it to God and just listened to their very nice music and occasional announcements. Finally a male voice came on. Hallelujah. 

My chill pill worked. It was not this agents fault I had to wait as many things were disrupting travel and lots of passengers were probably on hold waiting some not being as patient or kind as I was. I used to be one of those phone agents so I know it is necessary to smile with your voice. 

When you are the customer, do you smile with your voice? If not just imagine the person were your son or daughter and how would you like others to treat them?You are a witness wherever you are and believe me kind people get noticed. Do all your work just like you were taking care of Jesus. Now go enjoy the rest of your day and be nice. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for being able to relax and just trust you with things. Breathe in praising you breathe out problems. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment